Winnetka Neighborhood Council Welcomes CicLAvia
The Winnetka Neighborhood Council was excited to participate in CicLAvia the Valley on February 26, 2023. We welcomed participants at our booth with freebies and invited them to participate in the neighborhood council.
Free Income Tax Preparation
If you made under $60,000 in 2022, our professionally trained volunteers can prepare and electronically file your federal and state income tax returns for free at the YMCA West Valley or CSUN.
Run for a Seat on the Winnetka Neighborhood Council
Make a Difference in Winnetka! Run for a Board seat by April 4.
Are you mentally prepared for a disaster?
Trevor Richmond, Deputy Chief, LAFD Operations Valley Bureau, will present on “Mentally Preparing Yourself for a Disaster” at our Public Safety Meeting on February 22 and we would love to have you join us.
What We Do
- We connect you to City Hall
- Create a forum to discuss community concerns
- Represent you to City Hall with Community Impact Statements
- Collaborate with our City Councilperson and City Departments
- Organize community events
- Fund projects to improve Winnetka
Follow Us On Instagram