Loading Events

If you have old motor oil, used filters or electronic waste, please recycle it by bringing it to Councilmember Blumenfield’s district office.
The office will not accept other hazardous waste such as paint, chemicals, florescent bulbs and batteries.
For more information about what LA Sanitation can do for you, please visit lacitysan.org