Chair: David Uebersax
Vice Chair: Vacant
Members: Victor Lerma, Mihran Kalaydjian, Richard Healey, Erick Lace, Mikhail Anthony
Regular Meeting Time: Every Third Wednesdays
To take action to improve the public works and transportation in our community.
The representatives of the WNC care about all aspects of the lives of our stakeholders. All of our daily lives are impacted by the quality of our city’s infrastructure: our roads, water system, sewer systems, electrical system, and other systems that allow us to live the lives we enjoy.
This committee will hear and deal with issues relating to the infrastructure of our community and city. We hope that you’ll attend these committee meetings and join us in ensuring that Winnetka remains a wonderful place to live.
For All City Service Requests, please call 311 ( or Dial (213) 473-3231) or CLICK HERE
- To submit a transportation or street sign/regulatory sign related service request, visit MyLADOT
- To report an abandoned vehicle, CLICK HERE
- To submit a Caltrans related request, CLICK HERE
- To view list of street closures due to resurfacing or construction, CLICK HERE
- To view a list of active street work repair/projects, CLICK HERE
- To see a map of Street Sweeping routes, CLICK HERE
- To view street plans, traffic flow volume studies, location of street signs, and other transportation related items, visit Navigate LA
- Safe School Routes Los Angeles
- Safe Routes for Seniors
- Los Angeles Bike Program (Includes maps of Bike Routes)
- Los Angeles Bureau of Street Services
- Los Angeles Department of Transportation
- Los Angeles Bureau of Engineering